Join other nonprofit managers and leaders for a job training workshop:
The Duh! Approach To Management and Supervision: Dispelling Common Leadership Myths.
- Leave with applicable skills you can incorporate into your personal styles.
- Assess and re-think commonly held beliefs about effective leadership.
- Effective communication and conflict resolution skills.
- How to create a blame-free and gossip-free environment.
- Explore the meaning of professionalism.
- Time will be devoted to the so-called imposter syndrome and sharing power with employees to help their leaders succeed.
This workshop is taught by Gerri King, Ph.D. from Human Dynamics Associates.
Generous donations given by: