H.O.W. (Headrest Opportunities for Work)
The Headrest Opportunities for Work (H.O.W.) program launched in 2018 to help its clients secure career-ladder employment as a foundational building block for long-term recovery. Our Vocational/Employment Specialist has decades of experience matching people who are navigating recovery to highly valued jobs, resulting in renewed lives for clients and strong, loyal workforces for local employers. Download our brochure here to learn more.
What H.O.W. Offers to Employers:
- Pre-screening of applicants for proper job match
- Ongoing support to employee and employer, on and off job site
- Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors (LADC) available to workplace for support and training
- Opportunity to serve on the H.O.W. Advisory Board
- A workforce motivated for job success
What H.O.W. Offers to Clients:
- Assessment of employable skills
- Job search resources
- Resume development
- Application assistance
- Practice job interviews
- Portfolio creation
- Financial literacy training
- Ongoing support to employee, on and off job site
- Interview clothing available as needed
PLEASE GET INVOLVED!
Your workplace can make a difference. Learn more about the H.O.W. program by contacting our vocational employment specialist at 603.448.4872 x116 or emailing H.O.W@headrest.org.
Recovery Friendly Designation