Headrest has a great opportunity for a FT Case Manager in Lebanon, NH. This position advances Headrest’s mission by supporting residents in recovery from substance use disorder to complete their treatment goals and achieve successful re-entry into the community. If interested, please send resume and cover letter to Lara Quillia, Residential Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Responsibilities and Specific Duties:
Case Management Services:
- In collaboration with other program staff and residents, ensure the safety of residents living at Headrest. Health and safety functions include but are not limited to: administering drug testing (urine analysis) upon intake and on-going random drug screening; supervising and documenting administration of residents’ medications in accordance with policies and procedures, supervising emergency building evacuations.
- Assist residents with reintegration back into a community; housing, medical, management of insurance applications, budgeting, time management and sustainable employment, coordinate with the clinical treatment team needs of residents.
- Develop a discharge plan with resident in coordination with Residential Counselor.
- Provides case management and continuity of care for residents to assist them in accessing additional health and community resources.
- Supervise residents in overall house rules to ensure that all rules and assignments are consistently and fairly enforced.
- Coordinates transportation to appointments
- Maintains accurate and timely documentation of all residents contacts according to Headrest practices and contractual obligations as directed by the Clinical Director.
- Attends and participates in weekly clinical supervision meetings.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the Residential Office.
- Headrest is a service organization with a relatively small number of employees, requiring flexibility and cooperation among all staff. Employees will need to complete other duties as assigned in order to provide quality community services.
- Certified Recovery Support Worker, State of NH, or working toward that certification completion within 6 months of hire.
- Associates or Bachelor Degree in related field or an equivalent level of education and/or experience.
- Experience in substance use disorder treatment in a residential setting preferred.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to climb stairs (safety drills, etc.); lift and carry up to 25 pounds. Hold a valid driver’s license in good standing in order to safely transport clients to appointments or meetings as needed.
This position receives administrative supervision from the Residential Manager. The Clinical Director provides clinical supervision for both residential services for the employee’s professional development. This position is not responsible for any employee supervisory duties.
Salary Level and Exempt Status:
This is a non-exempt position with a starting hourly pay range of $15.00 to $20.00 depending upon demonstrated education and experience.